Social Studies, 8:45am-10:20am
- Remember your laptops during finals! If you do not bring your laptop to a final that requires it, you will not be allowed to take it and you will have to make it up on “Conditional Final” day. Your grade will be docked by 10%.
- You are responsible to clean out your locker by Thursday, May 25th. The lock belongs to you, so be sure you keep the combination in a safe place. Remove the lock along with your belongings.
- Help support Crusader Football and Athletic programs and at the same time get your student/athlete sports physical completed for the 2017/2018 school year. Physicals will be given tomorrow, Tuesday, May 23rd from 12:30pm to 5:30pm in the Dr. K Theater.
MONDAY, MAY 22
- FINAL EXAMS: Social Studies, 8:45am to 10:20am / Mathematics, 10:45am to 12:20pm
TUESDAY, MAY 23
- Graduation Practice
- FINAL EXAMS: English, 8:45am to 10:20am / Theology, 10:45am to 12:20pm
- Sports Physicals @ Dr. K Theater, 12:30pm to 5:30pm
WEDNESDAY, MAY 24
- FINAL EXAMS: World Language, 8:45am to 10:20am / Science, 10:45am to 12:20pm
THURSDAY, MAY 25
- FINAL EXAMS: Conditional, 8:00am
- Senior Luncheon Banquet, 1:00pm
- Baccalaureate Mass, 5:00pm
FRIDAY, MAY 26
- Graduation @ MDCHS, @ Egger Stadium, 10:00am
- Faculty End of Year Luncheon, 12:15pm
SATURDAY, MAY 27
- Track & Field: COED (VR) @ CIF Finals @ Mt. Carmel
MONDAY, MAY 29 **MEMORIAL DAY!** Offices Closed.
TUESDAY, MAY 30
- End of Year Coaches Lunch / Review
- Grades Due
- Faculty Check Out Day, 7:45am to 8:45am
- Summer School Registration: Registration is now open for summer school! Please visit http://summer.materdeicatholic.org/ for more information or to register.
- Remember your laptops during finals! If you do not bring your laptop to a final that requires it, you will not be allowed to take it and will have to make it up on “Conditional Final” day. Your grade will be docked by 10%.