Key Info and Resources for the Class of 2018
- September 12th: Grand Canyon University at 12:55 p.m.
- September 12th: University of Arizona at 3:00 p.m.
- September 25th: University of Saint Katherine at 1:30 p.m.
- September 26th: Woodbury University at 12:30 p.m.
- September 27th: Columbia University at 10:30 a.m.
- September 28th: FIDM at 1:00 p.m.
- October 2nd: San Francisco State University at 11:00 a.m.
- October 9th: Penn State at 11:30 a.m.
- October 10th: Emmanuel College at 10:10 a.m.
- October 10th: California Lutheran University at 12:55 p.m.
- October 12th: Suffolk University at 9:30 a.m.
- October 16th: Holy Cross University at 12:00 Noon
- October 17th: Loyola Marymount University at 12:55 p.m.
- October 18th: University of Notre Dame at 12:30 p.m.
- October 19th: Seattle University at 8:30 a.m.
- October 27th: Pepperdine University at 8:00 a.m.
- October 30th: University of Redlands at 8:30 a.m.
September 30th: A representative from the following universities will be on campus at 9:15 a.m. on in the foyer of the theater.
- Northern Arizona University
- Ohio State University
- Providence College
- University at Albany (SUNY)
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of Nevada, Reno
Representatives from the following Jesuit colleges and universities will be visiting MDCHS on September 29th from 12:30 until 2:00 p.m. to speak with interested students:
- Canisius College
- College of the Holy Cross
- Creighton University
- Fairfield University
- Gonzaga University
- Loyola Marymount University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Loyola University Maryland
- Loyola University New Orleans
- Marquette University
- Regis University
- Saint Louis University
- Santa Clara University
- Seattle University
- St. Joseph’s University
- University of San Francisco
- Xavier University
Winning the Wendy’s High School Heisman Scholarship requires a GPA of 3.0 or better, participation in at least one school-sponsored sport, and demonstrated leadership at school and in the community. If you are interested in this, please come and see Ms. Puschendorf. Go to wendysheisman.com to apply. Phase 1 of your application must be completed and submitted by October 2, 2017 at 3 p.m. PT/6 p.m. ET.
There will be a UC presentation/UC application workshop on October 25th at 1:45 p.m. in the lecture hall. Any interested seniors, please sign-up with Ms. Puschendorf
Attention all seniors, Ms. Puschendorf will be having a college application workshop on October 11th starting at 8:00 a.m. until 12 noon in the lecture hall. If you have not signed up already, please stop by her office to sign up. Students should bring their laptops and a copy of their transcripts.
The 2017 Questbridge National College Match is now open to seniors. The free online application is due on September 27th, 2017. If you qualify and are interested, please come and see Ms. Puschendorf.
Who Should Apply:
*Excel academically and exhibit strong personal character. Student typically earns A’s in most challenging courses available.
*Come from households earning less than $65,000 annually (for a typical family of 4), with limited assets.
Tuesday, September 26,2017
San Diego Marriott La Jolla
4240 La Jolla Village Drive
San Diego, CA 92037
Registration: 6:30 p.m.
Presentation: 7:00 p.m.
To register, please visit bu.edu/receptions.