Students Helping Students!
This is a School-Wide Fundraiser…100% of the proceeds will go to our Tuition Assistance (TA) Program. We are asking everyone to participate: students, faculty and staff. Together we can make a difference!
Music, games, food, raffles, photo booth and lots of fun!
If everyone raises at least $50, we will accomplish our goal ($27,500) and will get a day off from school (the day after the Super Bowl)!
- For every $50 raised the student will be given a raffle ticket. The student’s portion of the raffle ticket is his/her receipt. The school will keep the other half for the raffle. Prizes will be awarded during the Walk-A-Thon.
- Grand Raffle Prize: $1,000 MDCHS Tuition Credit!
- The Top 3 Fundraisers will win:
- 1st Place: I-Pad
- 2nd Place: Beats Headphones
- 3rd Place: $100 VISA card
- Donation collection will take place from Tuesday, November 1 through Wednesday, November 9 (with exception of Saturday and Sunday). 30 mins. Before and After School at Main Gate and during Lunch outside Digital Lounge.
- Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
- On Nov 10th , all students are to report to school at normal time (8:00 am). Students should report to their homeroom at the start of the day for the Walkathon. Dismissal time will be after Walk-A-Thon has ended (between 9:00-9:15 am). Dress code: athletic wear.