MONDAY, MAY 22
- FINAL EXAMS: Social Studies, 8:45am to 10:20am / Mathematics, 10:45am to 12:20pm
TUESDAY, MAY 23
- Graduation Practice
- FINAL EXAMS: English, 8:45am to 10:20am / Theology, 10:45am to 12:20pm
- Sports Physicals @ Dr. K Theater, 12:30pm to 5:30pm
WEDNESDAY, MAY 24
- FINAL EXAMS: World Language, 8:45am to 10:20am / Science, 10:45am to 12:20pm
THURSDAY, MAY 25
- FINAL EXAMS: Conditional, 8:00am
- Senior Luncheon Banquet, 1:00pm
- Baccalaureate Mass, 5:00pm
FRIDAY, MAY 26
- Graduation @ MDCHS, @ Egger Stadium, 10:00am
- Faculty End of Year Luncheon, 12:15pm
SATURDAY, MAY 27
- Track & Field: COED (VR) @ CIF Finals @ Mt. Carmel
MONDAY, MAY 29 **MEMORIAL DAY!** Offices Closed.
TUESDAY, MAY 30
- End of Year Coaches Lunch / Review
- Grades Due
- Faculty Check Out Day, 7:45am to 8:45am
- Summer School Registration: Registration is now open for summer school! Please visit http://summer.materdeicatholic.org/ for more information or to register.
- Remember your laptops during finals! If you do not bring your laptop to a final that requires it, you will not be allowed to take it and will have to make it up on “Conditional Final” day. Your grade will be docked by 10%.