Mater Dei Fund

The Mater Dei Fund is the foundation for our school’s fundraising efforts and our top philanthropic priority. A gift to the Mater Dei Fund is the best gift anyone can give to our schools since it is UNRESTRICTED and can be used to help to continue the Crusader tradition of excellence while also remaining on the cutting edge of Catholic education.

Why Give to the Mater Dei Fund?

FINANCIAL GAP.

Currently, money received from tuition only covers approximately 90% of the total cost to educate each student. The remaining 10% is what we call the Financial Gap. This is the difference between the cost of a Mater Dei Catholic education and our tuition. Each year our community of parents, alumni, faculty, and friends help us close this 10% Financial Gap by making a tax-deductible donation to the Mater Dei Fund.

UNRESTRICTED.

The Mater Dei Fund is the foundation for our school’s fundraising efforts and our top philanthropic priority. A gift to the Mater Dei Fund is the best gift anyone can give to our schools since it is UNRESTRICTED and can be used to help to continue the Crusader tradition while also remaining on the cutting edge of Catholic education.

CULTURE OF GIVING.

Participation in the Mater Dei Fund is as important as the gift itself. It shows community support and helps attract gifts from outside sources. We are providing opportunities to many who otherwise could not afford Catholic education. We are changing the world, one student at a time. Will you join us?

LEARN MORE

BILL AND DEBBIE IPSEN, FRIENDS OF MATER DEI
“There is no better way to help support the future of our great country than investing in our youth at Mater Dei. We have been blessed to give financially and support several students from Marian High School and Mater Dei who wouldn’t have otherwise been able to attend Catholic school. Watching them get accepted to top universities and seeing their confidence build as they mature is so gratifying!”